Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Clean up...

Thank the gods it's Friday! This week has been dragging on forever!

Happy Birthday Cory! This is a birthday card featuring Sebastion and Webster from Beyond! Sorry for the bad scan, I hope to have an inked version minus the personalization up next week.






Here is an older picture of my Jupiter City when the Joh, Isaac and Jessie are around 11. I love picturing family togetherness, like how Sahl (middle older with dark hair) has his hands on his wife, Sarah's shoulder and his son, Joh, too. This picture is at a time when all of the Sci-Core family are all on the same page. After this time everything starts to fall apart.


There hasn't been a decent update to this site in a little while. But still has a whole bunch of good stuff that will someday come to fruition. You can go to the original site here: Jupiter City

This weekend my wife and I are heading to the Japanese Festival at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. I love the Japanese Festival. Great food, awesome cultural exchanges and hot Asian girls to draw!(oops... Sorry, honey... Hell, you already know.)

I post pictures of the festival on Tuesday, have a great holiday weekend!

More finished work in the works, I'm promising a color version of something and a Electric Monk episode, hopefully. Maybe I will get more finished with a 3 day weekend.

Later
Bob!

P.S. Piglamb will eat your brains!

A friend of mine won this disturbing toy from a claw machine.

No comments: