Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Clean up!

I'm going to use my Friday posts as a clean up of things I want to voice my opinions and other assorted tid bits I found during the previous week.

I just found this kick-ass Sensi Jesus statue... Cracked me up!




I just wanted to show my support and tell everyone about how awesome Stardust the movie was. It wasn't as good as the book but a very close adaption with additions by the writer Neil Gaiman himself. It's well acted, directed and all around well written movie. You should check it out if you haven't already! I'm buying it on Dvd when it comes out.






And, this is a logo I came up with for my Friend, John.



Just wanted to start to add some links I check on a regular basis that I think you would like to see, too!

**LINKS**
Danielle Corsetto's Girls with Slingshots
Jake Parker
Tomer Hanuka
Denis Goulet
Claire Wendling
Bengal


Enjoy,
See you next week!
Bob

No comments: