Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I do at work...

I didn't really know where to start this blog at...so I decided to show you what I do every day. My slog at work is graphic cookie cutter art I produce. Some of it isn't quite that bad....some is very bad! It's mostly conseptual ideas for layouts and products ideas. From photo borders to full fledged layouts.

Here are some of my more imaginative pieces...



This drawing was inspired by the paintings of Roy Liechtenstein.(Hit Liechtenstein's name to see original.) It was later made into the Paint Splash layout that look nothing like this. I am more drawn into this style of these paintings than Liechtenstein's comics series. Which is funny because i am so into comic book and comic book imagery.


These are some spot illustrations that i produced for the Blocks layout that we developed.

You can see them used here.


I dont get to work on demons or superheroes like I would enjoy doing... I get to produce these type of things I'm told to draw....ha

Next up: Demons and Superheroes...

No comments: