Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Demon from Beyond

So as I promised a demon or demonic entity of some type.

For the last couple of months I have been finishing writing and drawing my first comic book "Beyond." In the story the character named Sebastion will, in the future, have to fight and imprison lots of these demonic types. So I figured I should start designing a whole lot of them so I can add them to my scripts... Lots more sketched and maybe some finished ones soon.


Here is the main character for "Beyond" Sebastion Scott...

Sebastion is a teenager who died and is now a wraith...or so he thinks?

Please add your comment and drop me a line at Boblearned@gmail.com . If you want to get a hold of me or have a request of me please just ask!

Thanks for stopping by...
Later
Bob!

No comments: