Monday, August 20, 2007

Sketchbook Monday...

We got a puppy this weekend, it's a English Pointer and Catahoula Leopard Mix. He is so cute, I will post pictures of him soon. It kept us up all night the first night with it's howling, but he's getting better.
It's Monday...I'm tired... here's some sketches... not new ones, but hopefully they are not up on my other art pages... I dont remember, and i ain't checking! Ha!

Heres my boys from my Jupiter City Comic: Isaac and Joh...
If you want to see more of them check out JUPITER CITY



These drawings were for a comic I was working on with my five year old nieces and nephews for them to star in a short comic. Highlights include Mr. Pickle , the Salamander People and talking monkeys! I will still finish one or two of these before they turn 20! maybe?



And other assorted pages of random girls that fill my sketchbooks! Ha
Enjoy


Sorry for the bad scans... I need a new scanner, Bad!
Later
Bob!




No comments: