Monday, September 17, 2007

Sushi Monday...

I took a vacation day last Friday, and will take one next Friday. Sorry for no Friday updates...

We went out to my friend Jeff's family lake, it was too cold to swim, I was very disapointed in not swiming. We took our puppy Chocolate out to see the lake and meet some of my friends that haven't met him yet. He had a blast with his new friends. We built a fire pit, made a nice fire, and cooked brats and chicken, yum. It was a perfect cookout day. I will post some pictures soon.

I think I still have Japanese stuff on the brain, left over from the Japanese Festival. I have been drawing Sushi, ninjas, and Japanese schoolgirls all weekend. Honestly, I draw Japanese Schoolgirls constantly. So here is the out of the ordinary sushi drawings.



Thanks,
Later
Bob

No comments: