Monday, September 10, 2007

Not much...

I don't have much to post today. I am working on some bigger more complicated samples for the CBI contest. I am also going to submit some "Beyond" pages that I was reluctant to show due to the story only being part-way drawn. I am becoming less and less optimistic that I will even make it to the next round by the strong submissions. I wish that you had to show how long it took them to do a particular drawing. I’m wondering, because I am limiting myself to 24 hours for a single drawing and a week for a sequential set of pages. I’m not sure if that is what some of the contestants are doing. They will have to produce on deadline. Which is very hard if not practiced on a normal basis. Well, we will see.

Here is a little pencil doodle I did Saturday.

Please check out the rest of the blog and comment accordingly. And check out Comic Book Resources' Comic Book Idol contest. Links are in earlier posts...

No comments: