Sunday, May 23, 2010

More sketches from beyond

I was digging through some old disks and found some scanned pictures of Sebastion from my webcomic "Beyond". I think I was working out some scenes that should be coming up soon...
This was the first drawings of Sebastion before I even thought of any story... I remember liking the mask and they huge eyes...
I think I was working out Sebastion's attitudes and some scenes that should be coming up soon...

Just messing around on the tablet... I cant get the hang of not making marks...have to use pen and paper... But I use the tablet for clean up and coloring...I haven't introduced this character yet in the webcomic... I though it would be nice to draw her, again before she shows up...More futzing around on the tablet... I may do some non Beyond sketches and put them up on www.Oxymoronpress.com...

No comments: