Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm Back!

I had a nice little vacation . I got a hand full of stories drawn and some written. The one that I had a deadline for was Crash! Boom! Bang! I turned it in Friday. and decided to finish up my first version of my submission, which was a completely different idea. So I decided to post this old version up for all to see.



This was a challenge for publication of a story called Crash! Boom! Bang! where they supplied the script of sound works and you had to make a comic from the words. I decided to turn in a actual story involving the mud monster in panel 5 instead of separating the sounds.

Visit http://52comicchallenges.com/ to see the projects origins. and to see where you can get published, too.
More finished work to come.
Later
Bob

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If your other comic is as good as this, I bet you'll get in to the anthology!

Bob Learned said...

This one had a Andar reference...
Sorry, I had to cut it for the other story.

Unknown said...

Ooh! Andar has been referenced! I can't wait to see it. Can you email it to me?

Bob Learned said...

Andrew look at the fifth panel in the second page. Its only a brief one. I plan on trading you a drawing of Andar for a drawing, by you of one of mine.

Unknown said...

Oh, I see it now!

I would gladly trade an Andar drawing by Bob for a Claf (or something) drawing by me.

But Andar must be depicted as balding, with goatee and glasses, with spare tire around the middle. It's as much his trademark as the bat-a-rang is for Batman!

Email me with your address so I know where to send mine. My email is andrewwales@stny.rr.com

l. nichols said...

oh man. i really like the ninja panel!